Resource Roundup: Fresh Start
Looking for more resources to give yourself a fresh start? Browse this collection of resources, from mindset training to tips and tricks for cultivating positive habits – we’ve got you covered.
Read on for an array of tools ready to support you in your health and wellness journey.
The Power of Mindset: Embracing an Iterative Mindset(TM)
What does having an iterative mindset mean? Well, it’s all about perspective. An iterative mindset is centered on trying things to find what works for you. In this framework, there is no failure, only staying in effort.
This is powerfully effective, working with instead of against the brain. When you aim for iteration, you are always exploring and experimenting. It is a judgment free zone in which you believe you can change, and you will, and you are dedicated to the lifelong pursuit of wellness.
The Iterative Mindset MethodTM is a ground-breaking philosophy that creates an opportunity for continuous improvement without fear of failure – because iterators never fail. This methodology opens the gates for lasting habit change and lifelong health and wellness. With it, you can find success in habit formation by taking small, deliberate steps toward improvement, learning from setbacks, and constantly tweaking your approach to create sustainable habits.
Ready… set… iterate! Here are some resources to get you started:
- Embrace the power of the Iterative Mindset Method to make sustainable progress and create lasting change.
- Discover how small, consistent actions and learning from failures can lead to significant improvements in all areas of life.
The Iterative Mindset Method is presented in an exceptionally actionable and user-friendly way in the Fresh Tri app. You can download it for free anytime and start your journey.
Building Resilience: Techniques for Bouncing Back Stronger
Sometimes, you get knocked down – it’s part of life. But getting back up is where you build character, strength, and resilience. By learning to weather adversity with an unwavering spirit and an arsenal of evidence-based strategies, you’ll feel more confident in tackling whatever challenges come your way.
Here are two resources to get you started on building resilience:
- Explore science-based strategies to cultivate resilience in the face of adversity and bounce back from setbacks with renewed strength.
- Find out how practicing resilience and managing stress can lead to improved mental well-being and increased ability to navigate life’s challenges.
Developing Self-Compassion: Nurturing Kindness Towards Yourself
When you look at yourself in the mirror, are you treating yourself as kindly as you’d treat a dear friend? Are you extending the same kind of compassion to yourself as you would to them during a challenging time? Developing self-compassion can be a transformative experience, positively impacting mental health and self-esteem. It’s never too late for a fresh start and to develop self-compassion.
Check out these resources for guidance on developing self-compassion:
- Dive into the concept of self-compassion and its transformative effects on mental health and self-esteem.
- Access guided meditations in the Fresh Tri app to practice self-compassion and foster a positive and nurturing inner dialogue.
Overcoming Limiting Beliefs: Unleashing Your Full Potential
“I’m not smart enough,” “I’m too old,” “I’m not good at…” These are all things we’ve said at one time or another, and they’re holding us back from our full potential. Learning to chisel away at these limiting beliefs can lift a weight off of your shoulders. To overcome these limiting beliefs, we need tools to help us reframe our thoughts and unravel them – it all begins with awareness and a willingness to question the validity of these notions.
Ready to overcome limiting beliefs? Give these resources a click:
- Identify and challenge limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from reaching your goals and realizing your dreams.
- Explore techniques to reframe negative thought patterns and replace them with empowering beliefs that support your success.
The Art of Mindfulness: Being Present in the Moment
Mindfulness is a powerful tool for reducing stress and enhancing overall well-being. To practice mindfulness, we must create an intentional focus on the present moment, without judgment, so that we might fully experience our surroundings and emotions. As we approach our thoughts from a safe space to explore, we are better able to manage stress and connect deeply with ourselves and those around us.
Time to engage in mindfulness – get started here:
- Learn about the benefits of mindfulness in reducing stress, improving focus, and enhancing overall well-being.
- Access mindfulness practices, including breathwork and body scans, to cultivate a deeper connection with the present moment.
Cultivate Positive Habits: Create a Thriving Lifestyle
When we create positive habits that are sustainable, our overall health and wellness are better off because of it. These positive habits play a large role in shaping our daily routines and can empower us to set the stage for future success. Understanding the science behind habit formation is a crucial piece of this puzzle – it teaches us how to work with our brain rather than against it.
Gain a deep understanding of the science behind positive habit formation with these resources:
- Explore the science behind habit formation and how positive habits can transform your daily routines and lead to positive outcomes.
- Access practical tips and habit-building techniques to incorporate positive behaviors into your life.
Time for a Fresh Start With Fresh Tri
The resources we’ve shared today are a stepping stone on the path to lasting health and wellness. Embarking on a health and wellness journey can feel like a mountain to climb, but it doesn’t have to stop you in your tracks – you just need to keep trying.
If you want guided support while you iterate toward your goals, give Fresh Tri a try. Download the app today for a unique, practice-and-tweak approach to mindset training and lasting healthy habit formation designed for the habenula.