Olive Oil Baked Veggie Chips
2 pounds of root veggies* of your choice, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice veggies. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with oil to coat evenly.
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet, in a single layer, arrange as many slices as will fit without crowding. Bake until crisp, 25-30 minutes, rotating pans once halfway through baking.
- Place chips on to cooling rack and repeat steps on a room-temperature baking sheets for each batch.
- Toss chips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice.
* Vegetable options: Beets, Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini, Kale