Low Carb Breakfast Hash
- One tablespoon coconut oil
- One small yellow onion, diced
- Three strips bacon, diced
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cubed jicama [this is the secret ingredients that replaces your traditional potatoes]
- One teaspoon of your favorite spices
- Three tablespoons of water
- Add coconut oil and diced onions to a large frying pan. Cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Rotate frequently.
- Add bacon and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes. I am continuing to rotate.
- Drop in cubed jicama and seasoning.
- Cook for 10 minutes, adding one tablespoon of water every couple of minutes and rotating to avoid burning.
- Serve with eggs prepared your favorite way, plus a little fruit.