Job Title: Public Relations and Communications Coordinator
Location: 100% Remote, US-based
Job Type: W2, Full Time Employee
Click Here to Apply
Fresh Tri is a neuroscience-based technology company that uses a simple, positive approach to health behavior change based on the science of habit formation.
Dedicated to helping people feel better, Fresh Tri offers technology that leverages mindset, practice, and iteration—inviting people to test-drive healthy, evidence-based habits, removing the guesswork and feelings of failure that often accompany lifestyle change. Fresh Tri empowers users to be unstoppable by iterating their way to better health. There is no “fail” — only practice and iteration.
How We Work
Empowering others to be unstoppable begins with fostering a sense of belonging both within and outside of our organization. Our leaders’ values of inclusivity create a workplace culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates diversity of all kinds, connecting us closer to the communities we serve.
Our work culture is designed to encourage and support personal growth and development. Team members are challenged to contribute to a variety of initiatives with many opportunities to learn new skills, take on new projects, and embrace new roles. We measure our individual successes by how much we help others on the team, and we measure our impact by how we improve the lives of those we serve.
Fresh Tri is a 100% remote team with headquarters on a 170-acre retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains in California. The company offers unlimited PTO, a highly flexible work schedule and an opportunity to work across many disciplines.
The Work To Be Done
- Writing and distributing detailed press releases, media pitches, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets.
- Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure exceptional communication and maximum coverage.
- Scheduling and coordinating interview requests.
- Analyzing the outcome of public relations campaigns and reporting the findings to management.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
- Working with the marketing team to plan and implement campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Assist with digital campaigns including LinkedIn Advertising and Linkedin Sales Manager, Facebook Ads Managers, email newsletters, and other platforms.
Desired Background And Experience
- 2+ year(s) experience in marketing role/internship (or similar) required
- BS in Marketing, Public Relations/Communications or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of public relations best practices and principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Must be able to do the following:
- Maintain the communications calendar
- Write media pitches and outreach
- Coordinate media and internal SME
- Write and schedule social media posts
- Organize and maintain marketing collateral
- Organize and maintain marketing drive
- Research: conferences, influencers, competitive analysis
- Soft Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Hard Skills:
- Public relations
- Social media
- Excellent copywriting
- Digital communication
- Nice to have:
- WordPress experience
- Public Relations Software experience
Fresh Tri is an equal opportunity employer that condemns discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Accommodations are available upon request.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets and is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The base pay for this position ranges from $50,000/year up to $65,000/year, plus benefits, bonus, and equity.